Buckeye Herps Blog

A photographic journal of the reptiles and amphibians of Ohio, Michigan and other places interesting wildlife call home.

Friday, October 2, 2009

Silence

I apologize to my few readers for my recent week of silence. I got engrossed in a good book that ate up most of the free time I had between work.

I did manage to get out in what looks to have been one of the last nice days of the year. Cid made his triumphant return to the field, and all my plans of keeping his little leg dry and clean were quickly squashed. That being said, I just took out his stitches (I wasn't going to pay for something I do on a regular basis) tonight and the wound seems to be no worse for the wear.

We had a great day with a few neat animals. I hope to get pictures up very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment