Buckeye Herps Blog

A photographic journal of the reptiles and amphibians of Ohio, Michigan and other places interesting wildlife call home.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Browns

What a disappointing opening game. I didn't expect much, but that really killed some of the early season excitement. I also will say I have never been a Brady Quinn fan, and that game didn't exactly change my mind. I didn't think he was all that good at Notre Dame and I have never been impressed with his play for the Browns. Cleveland anointed him the hero and he has never shown any skill deserving of that title. I am not saying DA is the answer, but I can't help and feel like Cleveland has really treated him like crap. The guy at least threw a crap ton of touchdowns and made the Pro Bowl.

It's gonna be a long season....

No comments:

Post a Comment