Buckeye Herps Blog

A photographic journal of the reptiles and amphibians of Ohio, Michigan and other places interesting wildlife call home.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Meet Joy

Molly and I decided to adopt a second dog a little while ago, and I am shocked I haven't shared pictures of her yet.  Her name is Joy, and she makes an excellent addition to the family.


We thought Cid would enjoy a friend to play with and Molly picked her out a crowd because she looks like his sister.  We also thought we had been sleeping too well lately.


 Things were a little dicey at first, but they get along wonderfully now.


She makes an excellent addition in the field, but I wonder how many animals they scare off when they run through my fields.


I recommend rescuing dogs to anyone looking for a family companion.  The application process can be tough, but we have been able to pick up two wonderful friends this way.


BH

1 comment: