Buckeye Herps Blog

A photographic journal of the reptiles and amphibians of Ohio, Michigan and other places interesting wildlife call home.

Friday, November 5, 2010

Go Wings!

I have been lucky enough to make a few hockey games this year. I always try to rock my jersey of choice - Datsyuk 13. The Redwings home opener this year was one of the best games I have seen. Pavel was in rare form, recording a Gordie Howe hat trick - 1 goal, 1 assist and 1 fight. I can't say any of them were very pretty but I will never forget this night.



Pavel usually is a front runner for the Lady Bing Memorial Trophy, awarded to the "player adjudged to have exhibited the best type of sportsmanship and gentlemanly conduct combined with a high standard of playing ability". He has already won it four times, from the years 2005-2009. He might have pulled himself out of the running early this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment