Buckeye Herps Blog

A photographic journal of the reptiles and amphibians of Ohio, Michigan and other places interesting wildlife call home.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Blood on the BH Blog

Earlier this summer, the Buckeyeherper asked me to spice up his blog a bit by by sharing some of my adventures from the field. As an undergraduate biology student, I was lucky enough to spend the summer abroad in the Heredia Province of Costa Rica studying herpetofauna. With this trip under my belt, we both thought it would be cool to post some of my adventures on here. Although this was undoubtedly the greatest experience of my life, I was super busy and at times quite stressed out. Now that I'm comfortably back in the States, I'm going to take him up on the offer and share my experiences and some of the knowledge I accrued during a 10 week trip abroad. Things I plan on posting about could include but are not delimited to herping, traveling, or (why the hell not) even birding!

Cheers,

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment