Buckeye Herps Blog

A photographic journal of the reptiles and amphibians of Ohio, Michigan and other places interesting wildlife call home.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

A New Era Begins

If you are interested in reptiles, amphibians, wonderful pictures and a little taste of drama, then I urge you to check out www.fieldherpforum.com.

This excellent forum has been instrumental in my growth as a herper and has introduced me to many new species and places across the world, that I might have never known existed. I have also met some wonderful people via the forum.

It recently had a set back, including the loss of hundreds of thousands of posts and is rebuilding from ground zero. The community is rallying to make it bigger and better the second time around.

Don't mind the dust, join in the fun, and get ready for some amazing stories.

BH

No comments:

Post a Comment